Choice. Experience you can trust.
Experience that protects you an your employees.
We all take precautions to handle the known issues, and act on the requirements which we understand. But, in today’s rapidly changing employment environment, it’s what you don’t know that you don’t know that can be very costly and stressful.
When you partner with Choice, you can breathe easier. The counsel you receive is vetted by an HR specialist holding a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification and with over a decade and a half of practical, real-world experience working with clients of various sizes in a variety of fields.
Choice can provide:
- General Human Resource services
- Personal consultations on complex HR compliance concerns
- “Best practice” recommendations
- Customizable HR policies, forms and templates
- Compliance assistance with E-Verify
- Consultation on employment and termination policies
- Assistance in maintaining fully compliant State and Federal worksite postings
- Employee Handbook preparation assistance or review
- Background and reference checks
- Email alerts concerning changes in HR-related law or practice that affect you
- Support by phone, email or in person
When you face the tough questions that come with being an employer, you’re no longer on your own.